Introducing the FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY formula, designed to promote and enhance your original hair color!
- Contains catalase. Gray and white hair is a direct result of the absence of catalase.
- Melanin pigment is produced through supplementation.
- Works to reactivate dormant or near dead pigments cell throughout the body to help to restore gray hair back to its original hair color.
Melanin is a substance produced by the body that produces color for hair, skin and eyes. Scientists know that hair turns gray over time due to a naturally occurring "toxin“ that interferes with melanin's ability to saturate hair shafts with color. Researchers have found that biological and chemical processes in the body can produce an excess of hydrogen peroxide, normally produced by hair cells. Aging is responsible changes that take place in many bodily functions, this one being one of them.
Hydrogen peroxide is produced by the hair cells in people of all ages, but in young people, it is broken down more rapidly into harmless elements of hydrogen and oxygen by the enzyme catalase. As we get older, smaller amounts of catalase are produced by the hair cells.
As time goes by, levels of catalase continuously decline while levels of hydrogen peroxide is increased, the reason gray hair eventually turns to white. High amounts of hydrogen peroxide, a concentrated form of oxygen, compromises normal catalase functioning. When melanin production slows, less coloring reaches hair, the reason it eventually begins to turn gray.
How does FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY work?
The enzyme catalase is in FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY and helps to restore the chain reaction this important enzyme is responsible for. Fuller, healthier and thicker hair is promoted by the combination of FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY catalase with other nutrients recognized for their benefits.
FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY promotes the body's ability to produce melanin pigment, which overcomes the genetically based tendency to produce less of the melanin pigment. Melanin can be found through the middle of the hair shaft for determining hair color. The range of colors, from blond to brown to black, is determined by the number, size, and color of pigment granules. When hair is produced during the reproduction of epithelial cells in hair follicles, newly produced melanin accumulates in the cells and colors the hair as it emerges from the follicle.
Pigment cells in the hair follicles gradually die during the aging process. The reduction of melanin eventually causes hair to look gray. If melanin is not present in the hair follicles, the hair will grow out being gray, silver, or white.
FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY works to restore dormant or near dead pigments in cells throughout the body, helping to restore gray hair back to its original color. The results may vary since people start to have gray hair at different stages in their lives and no hair strand responds at the same time or in the same way to treatment. You should notice a difference in 4 to 9 months.
Other key ingredients in FOLIGAIN® ANTI-GRAY
Horsetail (7% extract): Helps hold moisture in the hair and keeps hair looking glossy and bright without having the feeling of it being saturated with oil. Horsetail promotes strong hair roots and protects the scalp from irritation.
Plant Sterols (45% beta-sitosterol): This agent helps to counteract stress hormones that contribute to the aging of the hair. Bear in mind that hair loss as well as premature graying may be contributed by stress hormones.
Barley Grass: Helps to prevent the premature death of the molecular structure in hair strands. Barley Grass thickens the hair while providing nutrients that helps to form a shield of protection that can force the gray to eliminate itself.
- As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily.
1) Do not exceed recommended dose.
2) Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
3) This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
4) KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
5) DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hcl) 10mg 500%
• Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
• Biotin 300mcg 100%
• Pantothenic Acid (d-cal. pantothenate) 300mg 3,000%
• Zinc (oxide) 10mg 67%
• Catalase 5,000 IU
• Horse Tail (7% extract) 100mg
• Saw Palmetto (45% extract) 300mg
• PABA 200mg
• L-Tyrosine 200mg
• Plant Sterols (45% beta-sitosterol) 100mg
• Nettle Root Extract 100mg
• Chlorophyll 10mg
• Fo Ti Powder 10mg
• Barley Grass Juice Powder 10mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.